- Proclaiming the good news of the Kingdom of God;
- Teaching, baptizing, and nurturing new believers;
- Responding to human need by loving service;
- Transforming unjust structures, challenging violence of every kind, and pursuing peace and reconciliation; and
- Striving to safeguard the integrity of creation and sustaining and renewing the life of the earth.
So this week, start writing out your assignment, which will result in a letter to God that you'll write out in full on Saturday to share as you see fit. Guidance for the assignment is: "Slowly writing out our words of love for another person can be a meditative practice that connects us in a deep way. This week, spend some time hand-writing a letter to God. What would you say? How might you express your love for God in words?" There is also additional guidance at the video link above if you want to get started on it early.